For extra-reliable waste collection services in Lewisham that can help your business leave a greener footprint on the planet, look no further than First Mile.
We take pride in providing business recycling in London that helps thousands of businesses find a new life for the waste they create.
Whether you need office recycling scheme, restaurant recycling services, or any sort of business waste recycling, we’ve got it covered - from plastic pots to cardboard, confidential paper to glass and everything in-between.
We offer over 20 services alongside outstanding customer service and flexible waste recycling collection times that work around your schedule. Doesn't matter if you're in Forest Hill, Brockley, Grove Park or anywhere else: First Mile can take your business recycling easier and greener!
Because we believe in a world where everything can be recycled, we innovate planet-loving recycling solutions that set the bar for Lewisham waste disposal and London business recycling as a whole.
First Mile has a team of Recycling Advisors in your borough! To discover how our recycling solutions could make your business greener, feel free to request a meeting and we’ll be happy to come and visit you very soon!
Lewisham ‘Did you know?’
- Lewisham is the 13th largest borough in London, by population and the fifth largest in inner London.
- The borough, divided into 18 wards, is 13.4 square miles and is one of the greenest parts of south-east London. Over a fifth of the borough is parkland or open space.
- The motto of the borough is 'Salus Populi Suprema Lex', which means (roughly translated) 'The welfare of the people is the first great law'.
- Famous people born in Lewisham include Gary Oldman, Alexander McQueen, Jessica Hynes, Louise Redknapp, Danny Baker, Maxi Priest, and Sid Vicious.
- In 1977, the Battle of Lewisham saw the biggest London street battle against fascists since the Battle of Cable Street in 1936, after 500 members of the far-right National Front (NF) attempted to march from New Cross to Lewisham; 56 police officers were injured (11 were hospitalised) and 214 people were arrested.
We're here to change the face of waste with a customer-focused service that prioritises the environment.
A hassle-free switch from your current provider.
Pay-as-you-go ordering, low cost services and free next-day sack delivery.
3 times a day, 7 days a week, or more.
Reliable drivers in clean, low-emissions trucks with a Driver App that sorts problems fast.
Bright and friendly team members at the ready 24 / 7 / 365.
Online customer portal and handy First Mile App for smooth account running.
Zero-to-landfill, with all non-recyclable waste sent to generate Green energy.
Carbon-neutral, low emission fleets mapping optimised clean-air routes.
Responsible processing of materials by carefully-sourced facilities.
Award-winning pre-sort First Mile Sacktory® to superboost recycling rates.
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.