First Mile already helps thousands of companies leave a greener footprint on the planet by recycling their waste, and we’d love to support you too with the best commercial recycling services in Wandsworth.
You may need to recycle coat hangers if you’re a shop. Or, if you’re an office that likes cuppas, you’ll want to be sure to recycle tea bags and coffee grounds as best you can. Larger businesses often need to recycle confidential paper or even safely dispose of confidential data.
With a wide range of recycling solutions, outstanding customer service and an inspiring toolkit of Service Extras, we’ll be sure to take your Wandsworth business recycling rate to the next level. From Putney to Balham, Battersea to Tooting Bec and beyond, First Mile is the best option for your commercial waste and recycling needs.
There's more: if you ever need to get rid of bulky, rubbish items, we also have a complete Clearances service that's safe, flexible, professional and zero-to-landfill guaranteed.
We’re well known for our excellent customer service that’s available 24/7 and our flexible collection times that suit your schedule, plus the greenest waste and recycling service in London.
Put your feet up, and discover how your business will benefit from joining the First Mile recycling revolution!
Wandsworth ‘Did you know?’
- Wandsworth is London's ninth biggest borough, in terms of population, and the third biggest inner London borough, in terms of geographical area.
- Named after the River Wandle, the Thames' largest London tributary, the borough stretches from Battersea Park to Wimbledon Common, embracing Tooting Bec and Putney Heath within its borders.
- Wandsworth has many literary connections, including William Makepeace Thackeray, Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Voltaire, Daniel Defoe and Thomas Hardy.
- Wandsworth is home to England’s– possibly the world’s– oldest public railway, the Surrey Iron Railway. A horse-drawn railway, built in 1803, it runs from Wandsworth to Merstham in Surrey, via Croydon, a distance of nearly nine miles.
- Battersea Park, Wandsworth Common and the Tooting Commons are large green spaces which were patrolled by Wandsworth Council’s own parks police until the end of March 2012, now replaced by Metropolitan Police Officers.
We're here to change the face of waste with a customer-focused service that prioritises the environment.
A hassle-free switch from your current provider.
Pay-as-you-go ordering, low cost services and free next-day sack delivery.
3 times a day, 7 days a week, or more.
Reliable drivers in clean, low-emissions trucks with a Driver App that sorts problems fast.
Bright and friendly team members at the ready 24 / 7 / 365.
Online portal and handy First Mile App for smooth account running.
Zero-to-landfill, with all non-recyclable waste sent to generate Green energy.
Carbon-neutral, low emission fleets mapping optimised clean-air routes.
Responsible processing of materials by carefully-sourced facilities.
Award-winning pre-sort First Mile Sacktory® to superboost recycling rates.
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.