Waste Collection Services in Westminster
Join over 27,000 businesses reducing their carbon impact with our range of recycling, waste, and circular economy services.
First Mile believes in a world where everything can be recycled, and waste collection services in Westminster have the power to play a role in building it.
That’s why we love teaming up with Business Improvement Districts such as Paddington Now and Heart of London. Together, we make it possible for hundreds of businesses to save money and leave a positive environmental impact, both locally and on a large-scale.
We take pride in providing exemplary 24/7 customer service, with efficient deliveries and a recycling schedule to suit the unique needs of your business. From confidential paper shredding to toner and cartridges recycling, we have it covered.
Whether you're in Pimlico, Covent Garden, Mayfair or Marylebone (or beyond!), you can count on First Mile for reliable and flexible slots for your Westminster commercial recycling services seven days a week, ensuring you’re fully compliant with any local time bands.
And, as you know, we are committed to always be a zero-to-landfill recycling and waste management company - all of of your business waste is dealt with the most sustainably possible way.
That includes doing everything we can to tackle air pollution. First Mile's entire fleet is ULEZ and Euro-6 compliant, and we even have electric vans and delivery bikes that are zero-emissions covering the borough. Commercial recycling services in Westminster couldn't be greener!
And there's more: our super green Clearances services also cover the entire borough. With 24hrs collections, waste transfer & consignment notes provided and zero-to-landfill guarantee, it's the most environmentally responsible rubbish removal service you can find!
First Mile has a team of Recycling Advisors in your borough! To discover how our recycling solutions could make your business greener, feel free to request a meeting and we’ll be happy to come and visit you very soon!
- The City of Westminster is divided into 20 wards and contains some of the most famous sites in London, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Palace of Westminster, and Big Ben.
- Its parks and open spaces include Green Park, Hyde Park Kensington Gardens, Regent’s park, and St. James’ Park.
- The palace of Westminster, commonly known as the Houses of Parliament, was originally a royal residence built in the 11th century CE for Edward the Confessor. However, much of the original structure was destroyed by a fire in 1512. It was rebuilt, only to be destroyed again in an even greater fire, in 1834.
- Henry VIII's dissolution of the monasteries abolished the abbey at Westminster, although the former abbey church is still called Westminster Abbey.
- By 2018, Westminster City Council had 60 electric vehicle charging points, with users paying an annual fee to cover administration costs to register and use the points.