Choosing First Mile for your waste collection services in Camden has never been so easy.
We’re proud to provide excellent business recycling in the entire London that helps thousands of customers leave a greener footprint on the planet by recycling their waste to the max.
Reliable collections and 24/7 support are the cornerstone of our recycling services in Camden, making it a breeze for all your rubbish to find a new life.
Whether you’re wondering how to recycle food or what’s best for paper disposal… how to recycle cans and where’s the best place to recycle napkins?*… you’ve come to the right place! (*in general waste btw!)
From Holborn to Gospel Oak and Kings Cross to Hampstead, we offer regular collections seven days a week and flexible collection slots for your Camden waste collection, ensuring you’re fully compliant with any local time bands.
We’re also delighted to work with no less than 3 Business Improvement Districts in Camden: Camden Town Unlimited, Euston Town and The Fitzrovia Partnership. We support each to impact the areas’ streets positively by keeping Camden waste collection bags off the street, coordinating collections through banded times and consolidating vehicle routes to improve local air quality.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help with your Camden waste collection needs - First Mile has a team of Recycling Advisors in your borough! To discover how our recycling solutions could make your business greener, feel free to request a meeting and we’ll be happy to come and visit you very soon!
Camden ‘Did you know?’
- Camden borough was created in 1965 from the former area of the Metropolitan boroughs of Hampstead, Holborn and St. Pancras, which had formed part of the County of London.
- Camden Town gave its name to the borough after Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden in 1795.
- In the 19th Century, the area from Camden Lock to the Roundhouse was packed with gin distilleries and warehouses.
- Camden Market began in 1974 in a run-down timber yard on the banks of Regent’s Canal, with just 16 traders selling antiquities, jewellery and crafts.
- 162 English Heritage blue plaques represent the many diverse personalities who once lived in the borough of Camden.
We're here to change the face of waste with a customer-focused service that prioritises the environment.
A hassle-free switch from your current provider.
Pay-as-you-go ordering, low cost services and free next-day sack delivery.
3 times a day, 7 days a week, or more.
Reliable drivers in clean, low-emissions trucks with a Driver App that sorts problems fast.
Bright and friendly team members at the ready 24 / 7 / 365.
Online portal and handy First Mile App for smooth account running.
Zero-to-landfill, with all non-recyclable waste sent to generate Green energy.
Carbon-neutral, low emission fleets mapping optimised clean-air routes.
Responsible processing of materials by carefully-sourced facilities.
Award-winning pre-sort First Mile Sacktory® to superboost recycling rates.
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.