First Mile helps thousands of businesses in London to keep their workplace tidy and show respect for the environment by recycling their waste to the max.
We’re on a mission to skyrocket Waltham Forest commercial recycling rates, on our way to building a world where everything can be recycled.
Our waste collection services in Waltham Forest are easy to engage, while super-reliable collections and 24/7 customer service support take the best possible care of your business recycling needs.
You might just need a regular business waste service in Waltham Forest. Or perhaps you’ve made a promise to investigate electronic waste recycling so you can throw away that yellow note that says, ‘old pc recycle’. Either way, we're here to help.
With over 20 commercial recycling services, outstanding customer care and a toolkit of Service Extras, we’ll take your Waltham Forest business recycling rate to the next level. From Chingford to Leytonstone, Higham Hill to Leyton and everywhere else, we got it covered.
Waltham Forest ‘Did you know?’
- Waltham Forest takes its name from an institution which managed deer in south-west Essex.
- The borough covers an area the size of 483 and was one of the host boroughs of the London Olympics in 2012.
- Epping Forest is a remainder of the former Waltham Forest and forms the eastern and northern fringe of the borough. The River Lee lies to the west where its associated marshes and parkland form a green corridor that separates North and East London.
- Many Stone Age and Ancient Roman relics have been found in locations scattered around the borough.
- The borough is home to a number of musicians that have found success in the UK, including East 17, Blazin’ Squad and Hefner, as well as grime artists More Fire Crew, Lethal Bizzle and Jammer, amongst others.
- Waltham Forest is the birthplace of William Morris, best known as one of the principal founders of the British Arts and Crafts Movement.
We're here to change the face of waste with a customer-focused service that prioritises the environment.
A hassle-free switch from your current provider.
Pay-as-you-go ordering, low cost services and free next-day sack delivery.
3 times a day, 7 days a week, or more.
Reliable drivers in clean, low-emissions trucks with a Driver App that sorts problems fast.
Bright and friendly team members at the ready 24 / 7 / 365.
Online portal and handy First Mile App for smooth account running.
Zero-to-landfill, with all non-recyclable waste sent to generate Green energy.
Carbon-neutral, low emission fleets mapping optimised clean-air routes.
Responsible processing of materials by carefully-sourced facilities.
Award-winning pre-sort First Mile Sacktory® to superboost recycling rates.
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.