First Mile is proud to offer waste collection services in Barnet, London’s largest borough by population, with well over 300,000 people who call it home.
Our Barnet recycling services that give new life to everything, from glass and coat-hangers to confidential paper and old computers, help thousands of businesses to leave a greener footprint on the planet. Commercial recycling in Barnet couldn't be easier!
Whether you’re looking for coffee grounds and coffee cup recycling bins, or something more unusual, we’ll help you to select the recycling collection day and times that are right for you and for the environment.
From High Barnet to Golders Green and Colindale to Brunswick Park, we offer regular collections seven days a week and flexible collection slots for your Barnet waste collection, ensuring you’re fully compliant with any local time bands.
Together, we can put Barnet waste disposal on the map for all the right reasons.
Get in touch, and let’s take Barnet recycling to new heights!
Barnet ‘Did you know?’
- Barnet borders Hertfordshire to the north and five other London boroughs: Harrow and Brent to the west, Camden and Haringey to the southeast and, to the east, Enfield.
- Parts of the counties of Middlesex and Hertfordshire were brought together to form the borough in 1965.
- The Battle of Barnet was fought in Monken Hadley in 1471, just within the present borough's boundary. Yorkist troops led by King Edward IV killed the Earl of Warwick ‘Kingmaker’ Richard Neville here, as well as his brother, John Neville, 1st Marquess of Montagu.
- 1st-century Roman pottery manufacturing has been discovered at Brockley Hill, while Roman coins from the 3rd and 4th centuries were found at Burnt Oak.
- A large proportion of the borough is within the Metropolitan Green Belt, and it has a great number of parks and open spaces.
- The borough boasts sixty-seven Sites of Importance for Nature Conservation, eight Local Nature Reserves, and is responsible alongside the London Borough of Brent for the Welsh Harp Reservoir, a site of Special Scientific Interest.
We're here to change the face of waste with a customer-focused service that prioritises the environment.
A hassle-free switch from your current provider.
Pay-as-you-go ordering, low cost services and free next-day sack delivery.
3 times a day, 7 days a week, or more.
Reliable drivers in clean, low-emissions trucks with a Driver App that sorts problems fast.
Bright and friendly team members at the ready 24 / 7 / 365.
Online customer portal and handy First Mile App for smooth account running.
Zero-to-landfill, with all non-recyclable waste sent to generate Green energy.
Carbon-neutral, low emission fleets mapping optimised clean-air routes.
Responsible processing of materials by carefully-sourced facilities.
Award-winning pre-sort First Mile Sacktory® to superboost recycling rates.
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.