- The Promoter: First Mile Limited, 70-71 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QE. Registered in England 04928476.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, who must be a customer of First Mile Ltd. Customer details will be checked and verified.
- Promotional period: Submissions accepted until 11.45am Friday 27th August 2021. Winners drawn at midday Friday 27th August 2021.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, complete a full submission with valid email address.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted during the promotional period.
- Winner selection: FIVE entries will be drawn to win the prize of a £50 Amazon voucher. The winners will be selected at random at midday on Friday 27th August 2021.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted directly to arrange delivery of the prize. The winner will be notified by email or telephone number related to the customer account, within 14 days of the closing date of the competition. It is the promoters right to confirm the winners identity, if required.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the winner’s entitlement to the prize, and will re-draw the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to keep their details with First Mile up to date, in order for us to contact the winner. We cannot be held responsible for winners failing to keep information up to date which may affect prize acceptance or prize delivery.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding.
- Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- If you would like to leave a review, and you do not agree with the terms and conditions or you would not like to be entered into the competition, please email email@example.com
- Prize must be accepted as offered, there is no cash alternative or alternative prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
- If necessary, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, should this be necessary due to circumstances outside of the promoter’s control.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing its obligation in relation to this competition, if circumstances beyond our control prevents the promoter from complying with these terms & conditions.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for situations outside of our control that may result in lost, delayed, damaged or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. Nor will the promoter be responsible for any non-inclusion of entries as result of a systems issue.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement where there are grounds to believe that the terms and conditions outlined in the above have been breached.
- The promoter has the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- Decisions made in relation to this competition by the Promoter are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms for Amazon Voucher Prize Draw
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.
Please enter a vaild UK postcode