We build strong relationships with partners on all kinds of projects, from turning recycled coffee pods into furniture to improving air quality in a particular area.
Explore the rewards, then drop us a line to talk more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Improvement Districts
We love BIDs!
We’ve been working with BIDs since 2010 and now have over 25 BID partners. We do more than just collect waste and recycling. We care about the community so we work closely with BIDs to improve the local area.
We focus on reducing air pollution and road congestion as well as improving sustainability in districts. And we’re also good at getting the basics right: reliable service, zero-to-landfill promise, over 25 recycling streams and we're competitive on price.
Our BID initiatives
- Waste consolidation programmes to reduce the number of vehicles on the road
- Decreasing air pollution through our ULEZ compliant fleet and reduced vehicle movements
- Cost savings for BID members
- Dedicated BID account manager
- High recycling rate and zero-to-landfill promise
- Closed loop service solutions
- Newsletters to your members
- Environmental events and talks
— Kevin Gallagher, Operations Manager, Love Wimbledon BID
— Frances Forrest, YourBromley BID Manager
Business Improvement Districts WE WORK WITH
Street & Business Associations
- First Mile speakers sharing environmental news at events
- Invitations to members to visit our Sacktory® for first-hand experience of our practices.
- Discounted pricing to associations who promote us in return.
— Ann Cadogan, Midtown Business Club
Landlords and Property Managers
- Cost saving for tenants
- Improved air quality (reduced vehicle movements)
- Enhanced public realm (bags collected at the same time)
- A collective recycling rate for a defined geographical area
- Zero-to-landfill across the estate
- Consistent data for estate management KPIs and annual CSR reporting
- Advice to help new tenants understand business rate legal obligations
- Swift bulky clearance service, for any refurbishment projects that require construction waste removal
- Knowledgeable support to help inform London’s environmental policies
- Collaboration on environmental agendas to innovate solutions
- Sharing of local council recycling rates and enforcement with our customers, to help them hit targets
Supply Chain Partners
- Connecting innovative recycling technologies with source materials
- Collecting coffee grounds for bio-bean to process into advanced biofuels.
- Match-making coffee pod manufacturers with specialist recyclers
— Jessica Folkerts, Marketing Manager , bio-bean ltd
- Singing all things GREEN together, from building waste solutions to planning promotions and cool projects
— Elle McAll, Co-Founder, Hubbub
- Analysing hard-to-recycle materials, to help brands find excellent end-of-life solutions
- Helping customers to recover as much material as possible, for use in a closed loop recycling system or the next best alternative.
Partners we work with
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.