We build strong relationships with partners on all kinds of projects, from turning recycled coffee pods into furniture to improving air quality in a particular area.
Explore the rewards, then drop us a line to talk more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Improvement Districts
- Cost saving for tenants.
- Improved air quality (reduced vehicle movements).
- Enhanced public realm (bags collected at the same time).
- A collective recycling rate for a defined geographical area.
- Zero-to-landfill across the estate.
- Free or subsidised recycling for each levy payer proportionate to their business rate band
— Kevin Gallagher, Operations Manager, Love Wimbledon BID
— Frances Forrest, YourBromley BID Manager
Business Improvement Districts WE WORK WITH
Street & Business Associations
- First Mile speakers sharing environmental news at events
- Invitations to members to visit our Sacktory® for first-hand experience of our practices.
- Discounted pricing to associations who promote us in return.
— Ann Cadogan, Midtown Business Club
Landlords and Property Managers
- Cost saving for tenants
- Improved air quality (reduced vehicle movements)
- Enhanced public realm (bags collected at the same time)
- A collective recycling rate for a defined geographical area
- Zero-to-landfill across the estate
- Consistent data for estate management KPIs and annual CSR reporting
- Advice to help new tenants understand business rate legal obligations
- Swift bulky clearance service, for any refurbishment projects that require construction waste removal
- Knowledgeable support to help inform London’s environmental policies
- Collaboration on environmental agendas to innovate solutions
- Sharing of local council recycling rates and enforcement with our customers, to help them hit targets
Supply Chain Partners
- Connecting innovative recycling technologies with source materials
- Collecting coffee grounds for bio-bean to process into advanced biofuels.
- Match-making coffee pod manufacturers with specialist recyclers
— Jessica Folkerts, Marketing Manager , bio-bean ltd
- Singing all things GREEN together, from building waste solutions to planning promotions and cool projects
— Elle McAll, Co-Founder, Hubbub
- Analysing hard-to-recycle materials, to help brands find excellent end-of-life solutions
- Helping customers to recover as much material as possible, for use in a closed loop recycling system or the next best alternative.
Partners we work with
You're two steps away from a cheaper, greener recycling service.